Keller Williams Realty
680 Mechanic Street
Leominster, MA 01453
Cell: (603) 235-5769
If you're thinking of selling your home, keep in mind that buyers appreciate clean looking homes they view. You can increase the value of your home and decrease the time it takes by making a few simple improvements. Here are a few simple tips that may increase, not only the value, but the time it may take on selling your home.
1. Make the most of 1st impressions: Freshly painted rooms in neutral colors, well manicured lawn, and clutter free porch, welcomes prospects
2. Make room for space: Remember potential buyers are looking for more than just comfortable living space, they're looking for storage too.
3. Open up the blinds in the daytime and let the sun shine in!
4. If your property is being shown in the evening turn on the excitement by turning all your lights on.
5. Make your home sparkle: Making sure that beds are made and the bathroom is pick up is very important when selling your home.
6. Kitchen Area: Make sure you don't have any clutter on countertops and that our dishes are put away. Also empty your rubbish before your house is shown to make sure there is not odors.
7. Keeping a low profile: Nobody knows your home better than you do. But a real estate agent knows buyers and how they are feeling looking for a home. Your realtor will have an easier time showing your home if you stay out of the way.
8. When showing your home please make sure your pets are not going to be in the way. Some buyers may be afraid of dogs and may not want to enter your home in this case.